Wednesday, March 2, 2011

another random pointless post haha

wel i just got in the class and im bored so this will unbore me mabye so anways yesterday  felt kinda good out so kyle came over to skate i told him i dont skate no more lol but i rode the board around while he practiced lazer flips lol and he told me how to do them and i tried even though it hurt really bad hah i almost caught it frist try lol and then i bs flipped perfect and i was like i wonder if i can do them stationary so i did 5 in a row it was funny but my kne hurt like crap lol and then we broke kyles board... hmm im just realizing im just posting pretty much for myself lol and kitty when she feels like reading my nonsense lol....but no one reads these i have no followers lol...but anyways    ive been messing around with my drums again latley hah im still good...nothing really exciting has happened in awhile lol   i might jinx myself for saying this but my ibs really hasnt acted up latley like when i was in church it didnt hurt when i left on the way there or through the whole church  but now that i just said that my stomach will go ham hahah  butjust because it hasnt hurt in awhile it will mabye sometime soon because ibs goes away for alittle bit then comes back full force and my stomach kinda hurts now lol...hm so whats happening with me not much..t others i have no life anymore but to me im fine with it  
                           this is my day
                  wake up txt kitty take forever to get ready then leave go to school depending what day it is lol if its a day  i go to math sit there and listen to crap lol, then go to media lit and blog and do homework, then go to religion have quizes and sit there and go to lunch, the history and take notes the whole time lol    
                         if its a b day then i go to enlish and do nothing but talk to all my freinds haha, then go to compution animation and play around in there, the cadd class and sit there bored drawing houses, then chemistry and play around in there doing nothing...ok the anyways after either one of those days ill do te same thing after school go home then either go to larrys or call kitty right away then get on the computer and talk for the rest of the night and then go to sleep   repeat...   
              on fridays ill do the same thing but when i get home ill go to larrys and mess around until like 12 or 1 and then walk home and kitty will already be asleep then ill stay up for another hour thinkin of what i want to do then there will be nothing then ill go to sleep,   on saturdays ill wake up go to larrys around 10 then wont do anything again and come home around 11 talk to kitty mabye...then wake up sunday either i go to church or i dont but ill hang out then to or most likely stay home the whole day and talk to kitty to go back to school hahah     
         wow this is a long boring post hahah mabye ill write a rap off the top of my head ill do it ina diff post haha

1 comment:

  1. meanie you said you'd hang with me on fridays now :(
    and i always feel like reading your "nonsence" lol it makes more sense than most things on the internet haha

    ReplyDelete