Monday, February 28, 2011

another post about skating

well my freinds go skate like every weekend and other days and they always get a big group of freinds and go to ollies or someplace and they come back and tell me what all they did and it makes me sad because i miss doin that i want to skate at parks and stuff but i cant ibs and my legs cant take skating anymore  
   i remebr that it didnt matter what i did if i was at a ksate park i couldnt help but skate i went to skateparks before and i learned how to ride parks and stuff and as i got old i started doin tricks there i went to outdoor then i went to sessions with freinds and i started going a little bigger then i went to dc plaza and that was it that ended my skating life it would never be the same after that day   i remeber skating around trying stuff landing almost everything how smooth the ground was i started out just riding the park going around doin fliptricks down the 3 steps and stuff just feeling the ground and how slick and it felt so good it makes me feel 10x better at skating and thats not always good  i saw the double sets and started kickflipping and 180 them i thought to myself wow i have gotten better here and i heelflipped a 5 witch i suck at heels so i was sure that i could land everything so i did all the sets i could find then there was this 7 set not that big but there was something weird about it idk what it was but it made me feel unsure and i rolled up pretty fast to it and ollied i landed but slipped out and was like its not that bad so i ollied and stomped it and rolled away it felt good and people clapped and said it was a sick ollie because i popped high and landed nice...so it gave me that much more confidence so i thought to myslef ill kickflip it so i got ready some people standing around watching and i rolled up like last time flicked and caught it i saw the ground but couldnt bring myself to land it so i kicked it away and i felt pressure on my ankles and knees from coming down so hard so i said i got to land it no matter what so i did the same i flickd again  caught it and was coming down the stomp it but as soon as my wheels touched my backfoot slipped off and touched the ground but my front foot stayed on  and kept going i did the splits kindove but my back foot went back and my knee popped and i felt a sharp pain go through  my knee i layed there a little i didnt scream or anything i just got up and it hurt to walk so i sat out and rolled around even though it hurt i coulndt skate i dont know why i could still skate after i just could the next day i bent my knee when i woke up and it hurt so much i stoff up and couldnt walk on it at all it was swollen so i stopped skating for months...and that was it for me if that hadnt happened ide be so much better because i was progressing so fast and i had so much confidence       after along period of not skating my freind asked me to go t ollies kate park with him i was unsure if i should since i hadnt skated ina long time but i decided to go even i didnt have a board he let me use and old board he had it wasnt that good but i made do...from the time i got there i started easy flatground tricks even though it hurt i still skated and i go my fliptricks bck but i couldnt do anything big i just rode the ramps, ollied the big two and 360 flipped the bank and did fliptricks off the manny pad..but when i was there i was looking at the 8 set and wanting to so bad but i couldnt...and ever since dc plaza it hurts when i skate as of now i have all my flip tricks but i cant go big no sets, gaps or ledges.  just yesterday i did the same exzact thing with a manual and my right knee hurts now so im thinking about stopping for good and try not skate even though i want to. so anyways it makes me sad hearing about all my freinds but i know i cant anymore so i have to give it up...</3 bye skateboarding

2 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry baby :( i'm gonna miss you skating too...that was the first thing i ever knew about you. maybe that idea of being a filmer isnt so bad, i think you might actually like it. and if you start filming, you'll still be able to at least skate a little here and there, ya know :) keep your head up babyboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha mabye but then ide still have to go places to film and ibs is a reason i dont go skate also so that might not work either o well ill figure soemthing out

    ReplyDelete