Thursday, March 24, 2011

update (march 24)

well im sittin in media lit class and this weather has got me all messed up itll go from 80 degrees out super hot then start raining get cold snow then get super hot have a torando...like wtf? my body cant keep up with that so now i got a small cold blehh! o well plus i got some holes up in my mouth wich hurt really bad and i cant eat that much but i still do so it bleeds...hahah o well ...um its super cold in this room my hands moves slow lol it always looks like someone jizzes all over this keyboard wich is kinds nasty lol...well anyways ive been pretty good for the most part apperently im doin alot better and i only have to take 6 classes at the least next year instead of 8 so ill get out at 12 wich it awesome execpt i hope i dont get put in a shit class that i really dont want and i swear ill kill someone if i have to go to ummer school this year i aint doin it no! i wont ill drop out of school before i do that again ...so fuck yall...and anyways i miss my baby alot so i hope il get to se her today or tomaro since i dont have school tomaro i asked her to find out if i could come visit her at her school lol i dont see why not? bein off scgool is cool in all but some times i dont like it because im suck with nothing to do all day and all i can think about is what kinda stupid shit is my rents gonna try to make me do today or i wonder how im gonna get out of going to church on sunday and dammit how is it already 10 at night i have school tomaro fuck....lol ya  ouch my mother f'n tounge hurts i got a hot on the bottom of my tounge to...well i really dont have that much to talk about well if you wanna talk just comment me or something bye <3 love you babygirl hope your having a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment