Thursday, March 31, 2011

secret day

haha today should be a good day if everything goes as planned usually my plans go good. so anyways while im at school kitty will be sneaking into my house she can eat some golfish and flamin hots and a cupcake if she wants that lol and she can lay in my bed and get on my laptop and play video games if she wants to lol she has my house to herself lol and the plan is that she stays there all day and well figure something out later haha hope everything goes good i love you baby and i hope my dogs dont attack you i didnt think about that but you should be fine just say lexies name lol so anyways i have a doctors appointment today and hes gonna grope me and i dont like that haha

5 comments:

  1. I WILL DROPKICK YOUR DOCTOR THOSE ARE MINE!!!!!!!! and yeah i didnt think about it either lol i think it'll be okay tho lol are they outside or inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. there inside bellas in the cage and lexie sinside and gunther lexie will smell you and itll be ok lol dont worry but like i said shut the garage door behind. its to the left of the door in the garage into the house the button closet to the door lol you know youve seen it lol but check sometimes lol you know how to work my tv and stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha alright baby ^_^ and i cant wait for the scavenger hunt too :D i'll try to make it fun :D my mom threw away half my clues "cleaning out" notebook =.= kitty is madddddd

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha o well its fine baby just have fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok im posting b0out it now check up on me after school :)

    ReplyDelete