Monday, January 10, 2011

life update (jan 10)

well nothing really is happening hm i guess i have stuff to talk about though because i havnt done a life udate since dec 15 lol
ok well my plan did work out...so thats good
  i saw kitty on my birthday dec 18  but i havnt seen her since =( so thats not fun but ill see her today 
well for my birthday i got a new beanie  and a new better laptop haha
for christmas i got black ops i beat it ina couple hours
i got forza 3  its sucked
and i got some others stuff
and a new punhcing bag 
i dont really ask for anything i dont like getting presnets lol
well im getting back in vandalsquad ive done alot since ive been back on..
im getting lazy though i havnt done any of my own peices ive just been doin collabs and if i feel that theyll will take awhile i will not do them haha
i have so many i have to folders on my desktop ones called collabs to keep/give out and the other is called collabs to finish and thee are a couple cst. in there hahah
it makes me made because everyone wants to do peices on danish metro because thats is a long train or long wall so they will send me them so it becomes a problem when i have alot of danish metros cst.s and i dont no witch ones witch hahah
ive been trying to get into dnb doesnt look like it going to happen thats ok though
i got my crews im down witch right now   mh(metal headz)  tyl(two young locos) fs crew (free style crew) and i have the stuff for oe crew but i havnt saved for them lol  o well
  thee is a writers called stress he writes msk  and he beefs everyone for no reason lol
 its quite funny o well
i pondering on the idea of starting writing in real life again lol mabye but then i got to go to the hassle of getting paint again and thats always fun ...rack
i want kitty to get an xbox so she can play with me and we can talk more lol itll be really fun wen she does im holding of on getting my live again until she does so she better hurry up =( lol

No comments:

Post a Comment