Monday, January 31, 2011

hmm ehh ugh (ibs post)

well today we have all school mass and we have to wear dress shirt and ties witch i hate already because it gets really hot in the gym...  and the other bad thing is i woke up this morning and my stomach was hurting....i was like seriously?  on the days i actually have to do things is the days you want to do stuff...like i could be sitting at home it would hurt for a little off and on...but thats no problem i can distract myslef and go to the bathroom if needed but the pleasure of knowing i dont have to go or do anythings helps alot...but i will half to go to something church, party, family, school you name it and my stomach will just kill me...
      my stomach is different then other peoples stomach for many reasons .. such as my stomach doesnt warn  like if normal people have to use the bathroom there stomach will let them know ahead of time give you a warning...my stomach will not do anything itll just stay there so youll think your fine then you leave and soon as your leaving youll have to use the bathroom right now... i hate that shit.. what i eat doesnt really affect me much i can eat a bunch and not have my stomach hurt from it...but it will hurt from ibs and no reason at all...i wish it would stop because idk what pleasure my stomach gets from doing this to me but i really see no reason in it....so it should stop..   i hope it goes away though becuase i cant live with this shit forever because i got shit to do in the future...

 there is no fighting my stomach either and there is no holding in..last time i tried to fight my stomach it was very bad =( it killed me so after that i just make sure not to fight it   and i always try to stay near a bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment