Wednesday, December 1, 2010

im SICK..of this IBS

well things is i have something that i dont really here about anyone else having. and yes its pretty embarrasing but ide thought i share it anyways.. i have IBS irretiable bowel syndrome    and what that is. is things can upset my stomach very easily and it really is killing me (its kinda whats my blog name refers to) because i use to be a really energetic lets go everywere kind of guy but now not at all im a stay at home leave me alone kind of guy..and this is due to ibs     it didnt always be like this it started mabye a year and a half ago but got worse as time progressed.. its not so much of what i eat its just when i leave or go to places i feel uncomfortable at  when i go to places before i even leave i worry about is there a bathroom there or will i be able to use it will it be lock what will i do...ever thing runs through my mind  ive been going to the same church my whole life and ive went to the school of that church from k through 8th grade so im very familer with it and i know everone there so im not uncomfortable but latley i dont want to go becasue that church has one bathroom for everyone with one toilet so its not like i can stay in there so my stomach hurts and i worry so i get all kinds of sick this happens i go really anywere anymore and i hate it i would do anything to try to get rid of it....worse thing is my parents dont really believe in it  they say its all in my head because when they ask me to go places i dont want to..not because i dont feel like it but becasue i dont want to get sick and i worry so they think im just trying to get out of going but its not in my head it happens were ever i go and with whoever im with and theres no cure for it  the doctors just say well there really nohing we can do youll have to live with it...i dont want to live  with i hate it so much... you dont understand no one does mabye others whove had it would but egular people wouldnt   most people like my parents say whats the problems go to the bathroom then move on...i wish it was that easy but its not i worry before i get there i get sick while im there ill go the bathroom and ill stay being sick until i leave and get home...its ruinign my life i dont go anywere with freinds anymore i refuse to ride buses in fear that i might get sick on it..i wish there was some way to fix it but ive looked up everthing and to be honest it might be in my head now to but only becasue its affected me for so long that i cant stop thinking about so im constantly sick if anyone reads this please help me...ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment