Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dec 15 just another quick update

well my plan worked out ok i hope the second part of my plan works out ehhh im scared thtll itll work but get caught in the end o well well find out...
  i went atv again like ive done for three days in a row already haha it so fun but anyways the day before yesterday i rode the atv will leonard and llyod i was teaching llyod how to drive better haha hes kinda bad he made us flip so i taught him how to turn better (drift) and how to shift  and use your body wieght ...and then larry got home and he made mary rose drive his car over to olypian club witch is a big park so we good drive the atv there lol so me and larry drove the atv around while she drove the car
then me and larry rode around then we switched of and i let her ride with larry while i drifted larrys car around in the snow and icey gravel haha without traction control on ehh lol  kinda hard to control but it was fun lol  
   yesterday i rode the atv again with leonard and llyod and we drug it over to olypian club again drove around for a bit then on are way back it got stuck a couple times so i got mad and picked up the whole atv and and threw it over the fallen tree and shit lol  i think it was anger adrenaline haha but we got it back threw but later tht night my arm hurt and still does hahah o well

me and kitty need to talk hah we had another disagreement ok...i know i said we never fight but it seems as if were starting to? its probly my fault but i cant help...things happen that remind me of old situations and i dont want them to happen again so i get mad and try to stop it witch leads to arguements lol
  ya idk if anyone understands tht..is jsut a problem i have  but after we talk tonight well be fine again lol muah baby i love you  i cant wait for are oldskool date lol

1 comment:

  1. i try so hard not to fight with you babe... you scare the hell out of me sometimes :(
    i keep trying to tell you, i wouldn't risk losing you, i do everything i can to keep you happy and i try so hard not to do anything wrong...
    when you make me mad, i always forgive you and i'm still nice to you no matter what you do, but when you get mad at me you threaten to leave me or talk to someone i hate and get so mad and yell and cuss and it scares me :( i don't do that to you because i don't want you to do that to me. i love you and i hate fighting, that's why when you do things that make me mad i try to not tell you and act like i'm fine because i don't want you to be mad at me.
    we've been together for almmost a year and a half baby, we're too good for fights and we're too good to be havin you think about the past and compare me to it. i don't do that to you baby, i never compare you to anyone...so please stop comparing me to your past, i don't deserve that and you don't deserve to have to worry about those things...
    i love you more than anything and we need to go on that date like NOW haha we'll straighten all this out. love you babe <3

    ReplyDelete