Tuesday, November 16, 2010

random things

so im in my life skills class we do nothing but im failing it so we do haha, i just dont ...anyways the kid next to me got his keys changed around on his keyboard and the top row of keys says gofuckpenis hahah got me weak....anyways


i play videos games alot lol  i mostly play modern warfare 2. im ok i guess i good be better lol
i like playing forza 2 alot its a racing game and you can make your own cars and me and tommy are making a drift team on there   if anyone wants to be cool go get a used copy of forza2 it only costs 5 dollars lol (xbox360) my gamertag is NiCk0t1ne  i play gta 4 online cuz thats always fun 

well ya so i just looked at kittys blog about how a model thing came to her school and said they like her...funny how the day before i said why dont you model you should model anyways lol
      ya i made that happen lol

i miss my gma =(  shes not dead or anything i just havnt seen her in forever it feels like i guess ill see her on thanksgiving

i love kitty haha shes amazing but you guys already no that. 

no one reads my blog or comments me...i am unloved =( lol o well so anyways im not sure wat to talk about i guess ill post later see ya

3 comments:

  1. i know!!! i was just thinking about that! cuz last night on webcam you said i should be a model and now i'm getting a call from someone!!! you are my good luck charm babyboy <3 muah!!
    i miss my grandma too :( my puerto rican grandma, not the one that lives by me (i mean ya i miss her but u know what i mean xD)
    but you know who i miss more?.....YOU! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't say liddat! I'm reading your blog you know! (*^o^*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah well thanx but no one else no about me =( lol i have 6 followers and one of them are myself X_x

    ReplyDelete